Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sorry!!!

Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't updated my blog forever! We just haven't taken any pictures this semester yet. I did post a few videos from the 1964 concert I went to last night. Sorry that the quality sucks, I took them with my phone.
So here is what has been going on in my life! I'm half way done with my summer semester up here and BYUI and am doing well in my classes (as far as I know!) I decided to be on an Ultimate Frisbee team this semester as well. So far, we won one and lost one. My team is supper cool! We are the Spartans! A few of my old roommates and I were planing on running in a marathon in the next week or two. We still haven't signed up to do it yet, so there is a possibility that we might not run, but we still may be volunteers for it. And I think that is really just about it! My roommates and I have talked, and we are going to try and take more pictures from now on! So I promise to try and be better about updating this blog for you all!

1 comment:

kris said...

Seriously Tracie! You are such a slacker! :)