Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally! Some New Stuff!!!

Ok, So here are some of those new pictures I was promising to post! There are still a few more to come!
I just had my last Frisbee game last night. We lost, but it was a close game. I'm going to the Championship game tonight. I have friends on both teams to cheer on!
After my game one of my roommates had a soccer game. So two of my roommates and I went to watch! This is where we got most of these pictures!
Things are going well here! Classes are going well! Only three more weeks! Its crazy how fast this semester went! One of my friends and I are thinking of running a 5k on the 4th of July! I have had a few opportunity's to run this semester, but something always came up. Ill let you know if I end up doing it or not!
Well, thats all for now! ill post some more pictures when I get them from my roommates!





















So one of my roommates and I decided it would be a wonderful idea to start something called "Community Nap Time!" We invite anyone who want to take a little (30-45 min) nap to come and crash in our living room! I even made a sign that we post on our door saying "Community Nap In Progress, Please Enter Quietly!" I just love our nap time!!!




1 comment:

Tanner Family said...

Your funny Tracie! My goodness though do you have enough spacing?