Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hello Again!

Well, not much going on here. Its been a pretty busy last week with mid-terms but I had fun getting to go to Utah for a few days to play with Gretchen and for my travel class. I had a pretty grand Birthday too!
Here are just a few pics of what’s been going down.


Rope swing

Water Fall in Green house on campus
Tasha being cute
FHE activity! Lots of fun, and messy!

A night photo in down town Provo
My buddy Nathanael






Gretchen being cute
Fuzzy Plant
Frisbee Practice
Baby Drew


Working on Book for my Book Arts class

Giving a presentation in my Baking Class

3 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Hello again! What lovely pictures you take! Sorry I totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday. I knew it was your birthday, I didn't forget that, I just forgot to tell you Happy Birthday. So Happy Birthday! Hope it was swell. Dallin's is tomorrow and we are partying. Back to Idaho next weekend. We will come up and see all you guys there real soon.

Gretchen said...

You totally forgot the comment "and this is me looking cute."
It's ok.
You can claim it. :D

kris said...

Did you take all those pictures with your camera?! They are really good. Was it some kind of an assignment to take pictures of your daily activities from your point of view or something? What was with your hand in the pictures?