Saturday, May 5, 2007

My first Blog!

So, OK! Here is my first blog ever! I really don't know what to say. I guess I can tell you a little about my self! (Because I'm so exciting!)
There is nothing really interesting about me! Just me being ME! I'm lay back, easy going, quiet most of the time, and all around good girl!;) I'm attending Brigham Young University in Idaho, Majoring in Graphic Design, Minor in Art. But I think I may be changing that soon. Its called University Studies. Anyways, Back to Art! What I love doing most in the Art field is Ceramics! What can I say, I love clay! Some of the general stuff I like to do is Reading, playing Xbox, playing Pool, just chillen and just hanging out with my buds!!!
I think the best way to describe me is what Popeye always said "I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam." That's me in a nut shell!

No comments: